El-Hadary expresses sorrow for Egypt’s bad World Cup results

แลกเปลี่ยนความคิดเห็นเรื่อง การ์ดแต่งงานไอเดียเก๋ๆ สวยๆ และของชำร่วย

El-Hadary expresses sorrow for Egypt’s bad World Cup results

โพสต์โดย makaralove » อังคาร 26 มิ.ย. 2018 10:39 am

รูปภาพ

agent sbobet Egypt’s veteran goalkeeper, Essam El-Hadary, became the oldest player to play in FIFA World Cup when he participated in Egypt 2-1 loss to Saudi Arabia in Egypt’s last World Cup game. However, the goalkeeper was not happy after the game.

“For sure I am happy with my personal achievement, but I am the saddest man on earth now for the national team’s results in the competition.” El-Hadary told Kooora after the game. Egypt’s head coach Hector Cuper gave El-Hadary the chance to play the game, after he started the tournament as Egypt’s second choice goalkeeper.

El-Hadary, 45, surpassed Colombian goalkeeper, Faryd Mondragón’s record when he played a World Cup match at the agent sbobet age of 43. Egypt had a disastrous run at the competition losing their three games at the group stage. Egypt started their participation against Uruguay when they lost 1-0 thanks to a late goal from Uruguayan defender, José Giménez.

Egypt also lost the second game 3-1 to the host Russia, with Mohamed Salah scoring Egypt’s only goal at the game. Finally, Egypt lost 2-1 in the Arab derby against Saudi Arabia despite leading the score by Salah’s early goal. However, the Saudi team won the game with two goals from Salman El- Faraj and Salem Al-Dawsari.

El-Hadary added “I apologize agent sbobet to our people who had high expectations for us but that is football and we will bounce back stronger.” Uruguay finished the group stage leading Group A table with 9 points, while Russia came second with six points. Both teams qualified to the next stage. Saudi Arabia and Egypt, in third and fourth places, exited the tournament.
makaralove

โพสต์: 79
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: พุธ 29 พ.ย. 2017 2:21 am

ย้อนกลับไปยัง การ์ดแต่งงาน ของชำร่วย

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: ไม่มีสมาชิก และ บุคคลทั่วไป 0 ท่าน