Liverpool's Highest-Paid Stars After Salah's New Record Deal

การเลือกใช้บริการ Wedding Planner หรือ Wedding Oragnizer และประสบการณ์ต่างๆ

Liverpool's Highest-Paid Stars After Salah's New Record Deal

โพสต์โดย BoySmile » พุธ 04 ก.ค. 2018 9:49 am

รูปภาพ
Mohamed Salah has signed a new deal with Liverpool, which saw him become the club's highest-paid player – here are the Reds' best earners following the African's record dealThe Egyptian winger, who had a record-breaking debut season with the Merseyside club, signed a new contract until 2023 this week.The Daily Mail has link sbo suggested Liverpool have doubled Salah's weekly wages from £100 000 (R1.7 million) to £200 000 (R3.4 million), making him the best earner at Anfield.He overtakes previous top earners Virgil van Dijk and Roberto Firmino, who both reportedly pocket £150 000 (R2.6 million) a week. New signing Fabinho follows in third place with wages of £130 000 (R2.2 million).Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp, meanwhile, has stated that he feels Salah deserved the increased deal after his performances in 2017/18 and expressing his desire to stay with the Reds. "I think this news can be seen for what it is; rewarding a person who performed and contributed greatly for the team and the club last season," the German tactician said, as quoted by the Daily Mail."It demonstrates two things very clearly, also – his belief in Liverpool and our belief in link sbo him."We want world-class talent to see they have a home at Anfield where they can fulfil all their professional dreams and ambitions – we are working hard together to achieve this."When someone like Mo Salah commits and says this place is my home now, it speaks very loudly I think."Equally, our commitment to him says we see his value and want him to grow even more and get even better within our environment."Salah scored 44 goals in 52 games in all competitions for Liverpool last season, and was named the PFA Players' Player link sbo of the Season and FWA Footballer of the Year on top of many other accolades following his record-breaking campaign.
BoySmile

โพสต์: 128
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: พุธ 29 พ.ย. 2017 10:58 pm

ย้อนกลับไปยัง Wedding Planner

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: ไม่มีสมาชิก และ บุคคลทั่วไป 0 ท่าน