Richarlison Gives First-Time Season Ticket Members Debut To

ช่วยกันแนะนำ แลกเปลี่ยนประสบการณ์ดีๆ ในการ ฮันนีมูน กันเถอะ

Richarlison Gives First-Time Season Ticket Members Debut To

โพสต์โดย thanloeuth » อังคาร 21 ส.ค. 2018 11:44 am

รูปภาพ
A group of young Evertonians enjoying their first campaign as Season Ticket Members met fellow Goodison Park debutant Richarlison as part of a special 'My Debut' experience. More than 300 young Blues have signed up for a Kids (Under-11) Season Ticket for this campaign and as thanks for their support each will receive the chance to enjoy an exclusive pre-match offering during the campaign.To launch the ‘My Debut’ initiative in thai sboa special way, a squad of young supporters who were among the first fans to purchase Season Tickets for the 2018/19 season met goalscorer Richarlison after Everton's 2-1 victory over Southampton on Saturday.The young debutants were presented with their ‘My Debut’ certificates by the Brazilian and they in turn handed the Blues' match winner a special ‘My Debut’ certificate as a memento of his own to round off a memorable Goodison debut. Ahead of each home Premier League fixture this season, the Club is welcoming a group of young debutants to Goodison Park. The young fans will be able to go pitchside for a special photo with friends or family before kick-off. And, as if that wasn’t enough, they will hear their name read out over the public-address system and receive a special Everton goodie-bag including a 'My Debut' certificate. First-time Kids Season Ticket Member Thomas Fearns said: thai sbo“It was a boss day. It was my first time at Goodison and I watched Everton win. thai sbo
thanloeuth

โพสต์: 252
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: ศุกร์ 01 ธ.ค. 2017 5:33 pm

ย้อนกลับไปยัง ฮันนีมูน

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: ไม่มีสมาชิก และ บุคคลทั่วไป 0 ท่าน