Former Man Utd Star Opens Up On Old Trafford Hell

ทั้งชุดงานหมั้น ชุดไทย ชุดวิวาห์ ชุดเจ้าบ่าว ชุดเจ้าสาว ร่วมพูดคุยกันได้

Former Man Utd Star Opens Up On Old Trafford Hell

โพสต์โดย BoySmile » ศุกร์ 21 ก.ย. 2018 2:59 pm

A former Manchester United star has opened up about his wwwpic5678 time with the Red Devils, during which there were rumours he had an intimate relationship with the manager's daughter.Wilfried Zaha was Sir Alex Ferguson's final signing at United in January 2013, moving to the club as one of the most promising young players in the Premier League.Following the Scot's retirement from the game, however, the winger struggled to get going at Old Trafford, with new manager David Moyes reluctant to pick him regularly.In a recent interview, the 25-year-old spoke about just how tough he found things at United, where he felt isolated and lonely."Obviously, getting to United isn't easy, so not being given a chance is hard to take," Zaha told ShortList."I don't regret anything because it made me stronger. I feel as though I can deal with anything now. I went through so much with United."There were rumours wwwpic5678 that the reason I wasn't playing for United was because I slept with David Moyes' daughter, and no one (at United) attempted to clear that up."So I was fighting my demons by myself, these rumours that I knew weren't true. I was dealing with this at 19; living in Manchester by myself, nowhere near anyone else, because the club had a hold over where I lived."They hadn't given me a car, like every other player (had). Nothing. I'm living in this hell by myself, away from my family, and I thought, 'If this doesn't make me stronger, what will?'"When I was at United, I had (money), but I was still so down and depressed. People think your life's different because you've got money, you've got fame, so they don't treat you the same."The Ivorian wwwpic5678 played just four times for United's senior team before moving back to Crystal Palace in 2015.
BoySmile

โพสต์: 140
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: พุธ 29 พ.ย. 2017 10:58 pm

ย้อนกลับไปยัง ชุดแต่งงาน

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

่กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: ไม่มีสมาชิก และ บุคคลทั่วไป 1 ท่าน