Mourinho Blasts Man Utd's Attitutde

ทั้งชุดงานหมั้น ชุดไทย ชุดวิวาห์ ชุดเจ้าบ่าว ชุดเจ้าสาว ร่วมพูดคุยกันได้

Mourinho Blasts Man Utd's Attitutde

โพสต์โดย BoySmile » อาทิตย์ 23 ก.ย. 2018 3:10 pm

Manchester United lost more ground on the Premier League title race on Saturday, and Jose Mourinho was not happy with one aspect of his side's draw with Wolverhampton Wanderers.The Red Devils www sbobet dropped on points on home soil for the second straight league after playing to a 1-1 draw with the newly-promoted side.Mourinho alluded that difference between his side and Wolves was the attitude of his players."Not a good performance, not a good result.A fair result, " Mourinho was quoted as saying the Mirror."I think Wolves, by the way they faced the game, they deserve [the point] because they play like I like to play, which is like the World Cup final."That's the attitude that I like my teams to have every match, and we didn't have that. They had [it], we didn't."The attitude made the difference. They were in the game since the first minute, they played every ball, every second in the maximum of their intensity, their desire, and we didn't."We start poorly, we start both halves at a low www sbobet intensity, and it's difficult to win matches when you are not there with everything you have."This is something you learn as a kid in the academy. You don't need to have experiences at the highest level to learn that."That's a basic law of football, you have to play with the maximum of your potential, with the maximum of your focus."Unless you are playing in such a weak league where you play against really weak opponents and then playing 20 per cent of potential www sbobet is enough to win. That's not the case, and we all know that."
BoySmile

โพสต์: 179
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: พุธ 29 พ.ย. 2017 10:58 pm

ย้อนกลับไปยัง ชุดแต่งงาน

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

่กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: ไม่มีสมาชิก และ บุคคลทั่วไป 1 ท่าน