Tony Bellew offers insight into recent phone call

ร่วมแชร์ประสบการณ์ การแต่งหน้า ทำผม ทำสปา ขัดผิว ทำเล็บ เสริมความงาม

Tony Bellew offers insight into recent phone call

โพสต์โดย BoySmile » อาทิตย์ 03 ธ.ค. 2017 4:23 pm

Tony Bellew offers insight into recent phone call with potential opponent Tyson Fury
รูปภาพ
Tony Bellew has revealed Tyson Fury's dismissive response during a recent phone call sbobet8888 but remains confident he could topple the former heavyweight world champion.The Merseysider called for a fight against Fury after the postponement of his rematch with David Haye, who suffered a bicep injury last month.Promoter Eddie Hearn expects to firstly reschedule the Haye fight, but admits a domestic clash with Fury could be a 'simple deal' and Bellew has already discussed it personally with his potential opponent."I spoke to him a little while back. We had a chat and we went over a few things and that was it," said Bellew."There wasn't really much to say besides 'I want to fight you, you want to sbobet8888 fight me. You're Ring belt magazine champion, I like your belt, I want to punch your face in."In his defence, it's like, 'listen you haven't got a chance, I'm going to punch your face in.Fury would carry a sizeable weight and height advantage into a battle with Bellew, who started his career at light-heavyweight, but the 'Bomber' still believes he could pull off an upset victory."Tyson Fury is a man of his word, so he's good to deal with," said Bellew.Click Here sbobet8888
A brilliant fighter, but I definitely reckon the way things have gone and the way the land lies at the moment, I definitely reckon I can beat him.
BoySmile

โพสต์: 8
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: พุธ 29 พ.ย. 2017 10:58 pm

ย้อนกลับไปยัง ความสวยความงาม

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

่กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: ไม่มีสมาชิก และ บุคคลทั่วไป 1 ท่าน