James Forrest aiming to keep up Celtic goalscoring form

การเลือกใช้บริการ Wedding Planner หรือ Wedding Oragnizer และประสบการณ์ต่างๆ

James Forrest aiming to keep up Celtic goalscoring form

โพสต์โดย makaralove » ศุกร์ 15 ธ.ค. 2017 5:39 pm

รูปภาพ

สโบเบ็ต James Forrest says he is targeting even more goals for Celtic this season, despite already setting a personal record for most goals scored in a campaign.Forrest has scored 11 goals in 31 appearances for Celtic this season, which means he has beat his previous highest total with five months of the season still to play.But Forrest is not willing to stop there, saying: "It is the most I have scored in a season. We are สโบเบ็ต only halfway through so I just want to look to every game and keep trying to get better."I am glad to be contributing to the team and I just want to keep scoring more."It is good for the manager to have players scoring goals from all over the park and obviously on a personal note for me, it is really good as it helps the confidence."

รูปภาพ

Celtic travel to Hearts on Sunday, live on Sky Sports from 12pm, having gone unbeaten for a domestic record of 69 games.They are five points clear at the top of the Scottish Premiership, with a game in hand, but Forrest is expecting a สโบเบ็ต difficult game against fifth-placed Hearts.The 26-year-old said: "It is always a tough game there and the crowd get behind them. The Celtic support at Tynecastle is always incredible and that does help."These are the games you want to play in because the atmosphere from the first minute is really good and it gets you going."
makaralove

โพสต์: 52
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: พุธ 29 พ.ย. 2017 2:21 am

ย้อนกลับไปยัง Wedding Planner

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: ไม่มีสมาชิก และ บุคคลทั่วไป 3 ท่าน