Confirmed: Mourinho Extends Contract With Man Utd

ร่วมแลกเปลี่ยนประสบการณ์การเลือก Wedding Studio กัน

Confirmed: Mourinho Extends Contract With Man Utd

โพสต์โดย makaralove » ศุกร์ 26 ม.ค. 2018 9:17 am

รูปภาพ

sbobet888 Manchester United have confirmed that manager Jose Mourinho has extended his contract with the club.The Portuguese's previous contract was due to expire in 2019, having only signed a three-year deal when he joined the club.However, Mourinho has now signed a new deal that will see him remain at the club until 2022.

“I am really honoured and proud to be Manchester United manager. I would like to say a big thank you tosbobet888the owners and to Mr Woodward for the recognition of my hard work and dedication. I am delighted they feel and trust that I am the right manager for this great club for the foreseeable future," Mourinho told the club's official website.“We have set very high standards - winning three trophies in one season - but those are the standards I expect my teams to aim for.

We are creating the conditions for a brilliantsbobet888and successful future for Manchester United.“My thanks, of course, go to my staff and to my players; without their empathy and friendship this wouldn’t be possible. I love my players and it is a pleasure to know that we are going to be together for at least the next three years.“And I cannot finish without thanking the fans for their support and for making me feel at home so quickly. I repeat, to be Manchester United manager is an honour every day and I am really happy.”
makaralove

โพสต์: 80
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: พุธ 29 พ.ย. 2017 2:21 am

ย้อนกลับไปยัง Wedding สตูดิโอ

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: ไม่มีสมาชิก และ บุคคลทั่วไป 0 ท่าน