Neymar Names 6 Players Who Can Make A Difference At World Cu

ทั้งชุดงานหมั้น ชุดไทย ชุดวิวาห์ ชุดเจ้าบ่าว ชุดเจ้าสาว ร่วมพูดคุยกันได้

Neymar Names 6 Players Who Can Make A Difference At World Cu

โพสต์โดย BoySmile » ศุกร์ 20 เม.ย. 2018 10:24 am

รูปภาพ
Brazil superstar Neymar has named six players he พนัน บอล believes can make a difference for their respective countries at the 2018 FIFA World Cup, but Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo were not among them.The Paris Saint-Germain forward is likely to miss the rest of the season through an injury he picked up in March, but is expected to be fully fit for the Selecao head of the World Cup in June.The 26-year-old was recently asked to name a few players he feels has the ability to the light up the tournament in Russia, but failed to mention his former teammate Messi and Real Madrid พนัน บอล talisman Ronaldo."I believe that Coutinho and Gabriel Jesus can make a difference, I hope they do," Neymar told LiveSoccer."Salah is a player that doesn't belong to a title contender, but I believe he'll do a good job."There are others like Eden Hazard, Kevin De Bruyne and Luis Suarez who could get their teams to the next level."Neymar is currently in Brazil recovering from his injury, which cut short a sublime พนัน บอล season for the 26-year-old.The former FC Barcelona attacker has scored 29 goals and assisted a further 19 strikes in 30 matches for PSG so far this season.
BoySmile

โพสต์: 177
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: พุธ 29 พ.ย. 2017 10:58 pm

Re: Neymar Names 6 Players Who Can Make A Difference At Worl

โพสต์โดย sanpiseth40 » ศุกร์ 20 เม.ย. 2018 1:54 pm

รูปภาพ
Mix - รวมเพลง จ่าหลอย เฮนรี่ แก้มแดงแรงใจYouTube · รวมเพลงดัง จ่าหลอย เฮนรี่ฯ คัดพิเศษ - Duration: 52:10. พัง เพลง 66,707 views · 52:10. จ่าหลอย เฮนรี่ อัลบั้มพิเศษ แสดงสดหน้าเวที - Duration: 41:06. MOHLAM ONLINE 72,265 views · 41:06 .IF you interest its please see my link:ดูหนังออนไลน์
sanpiseth40

โพสต์: 120
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: พฤหัสฯ. 29 มี.ค. 2018 7:48 pm

ย้อนกลับไปยัง ชุดแต่งงาน

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: ไม่มีสมาชิก และ บุคคลทั่วไป 3 ท่าน